World of Dancers!

Hey guys! This topic is for all the dancers of Christward! It doesn’t matter if you are a ballerina, tapper, or any other kind of dancer!
(Also I came up with the title from World Of Dance, so if anyone wants to talk about the show I’m all in.)
Ok, so yeah… WELCOME DANCERS!

15 Likes

I’m not much of a dancer (yet) :P, but I loved this video from one of the recent WoD competitions!

8 Likes

Wow those two are something!

7 Likes

I do hip-hop and swing and square dancing…

9 Likes

They danced so well together! Charity and Andres were my favorite! @Rapunzel

@Crouton, that’s so cool! How long have you been dancing? Since you were little, or more recently?

6 Likes

Probably sense I was a youngen’. I don’t do it for a living or anything. Just we had a dance group for like 5-9 years. But not until last year did we stop…

6 Likes

This is very interesting!

8 Likes

@LilaKitty, I think '90’s was my favorite.

I might’ve already said this on Aetherlight Forums, but my tap is doing STEP IN TIMEEEE!
We are combing 6 different classes from Beginner to Advanced tappers and out song is step in time! We have chimney sweeps, and our costumes are so cool!
The song is 8 minutes long, (It’s also the Broadway one!), and I’m dancing for all of it! Except one count of 8 where I’m standing still…
ANYWAY, I’m super excited, and thought I’d share!

9 Likes

Wait, Step in Time like from Mary Poppins? (If so, I looove that song! :heart_eyes:)

1 Like

Wow… it’s certainly gone down hill…

7 Likes

Nods regretfully. Wipes nose. Wishes I could dance.

4 Likes

I know, right?? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I took an Irish dance class for a couple years, but this year I took a break. My dance teacher was actually sad to see me go, since (according to her) I was getting really good, but I plan on coming back next time, so YEEHAW! :stuck_out_tongue:

Other than that, I enjoy busting out a few freestyle moves that probably look ridiculous, but whatever. :joy:

5 Likes

I took a modicum of Irish dance too :laughing:

4 Likes

Please…this is a Cautionary Post.
BE ADVISED DANCING CAN BE A DANGEROUS PASTIME!
tenor%20(7)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

15 Likes

I was at a dance party once and this guy I knew was breakdancing, and I asked him when he learned how and he said he literally just then tried it. :laughing:

Does anyone else kinda hate these emojis? No? They just don’t convey the right expression at all…

6 Likes

I don’t like the laugh one but I’m fine with the others :slight_smile:

5 Likes
3 Likes

I do it every Tuesday :wink:

2 Likes