World Traveler

Here is where Christ warders can post what countries they have been in, share favorite cultural aspects, post facts, and share what God has been doing in these countries.

12 Likes

I’ve been to Italy! ‘Twas an interesting experience, so be sure.

8 Likes

I have not gone out of America… Or been on a plane… :cry:

9 Likes

Mexico, and Canada for me!
Was heading to Haiti once…but one of their civil wars kept visitors out.

10 Likes

I’ve been to Belize. It’s amazing the contrast between the rich tourist area and the poor common area.

9 Likes

I’ve been to the Dominican Republic. It was awesome, although I got pretty sick towards the end.

9 Likes

Yeesh. :grimacing:I feel you. I got sick the first time I went to Belize, it made the other times seem like a piece of cake.

8 Likes

NO WAY!!! Someone in my fam has gone there!!! That person who be in my fam might have met you!

@MirthV.Direfight

7 Likes

I’ve never gone out of the USA either but will be going to three foreign countries in 2 in a half weeks.

8 Likes

Whoa!!! That’s cool!!!

6 Likes

I went to India for my brother’s wedding! We also got to see the Taj Mahal. Our flight had a layover in London so we got to see some of the city as well. :smiley:

10 Likes

I’ve never gone international, but I really want to.

@Crouton You’re not alone, dude. (Except I have ridden a plane, just not outside the country.

8 Likes

Really? That’s crazy!! That would be so cool if I knew them.:smile:

3 Likes

Yeah!!! I wish!!!

3 Likes

Don’t worry, your time will come…

5 Likes

I’ve been to South Africa, Paris, London (Travelled England), America (A bunch states), and I’m going to China in 2020.

10 Likes

I’ve never been outside the US… :neutral_face:

10 Likes

France, Denmark, Germany, China, North America (I live there), Indonesia, Italy, England, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweeden, Luxembourg, Austria. I think that’s all.

11 Likes

Same with you. :wink:

4 Likes

:slight_smile: thanks.

4 Likes