You Know You Are A ____ When

Just fill in the blank and do this:

You know you are a Chick-fil-a-er when you try using all of your Ckick-fil-a-one points to get good free food!

Have fun!!!

13 Likes

Yesh! Someone else knows what Chick-fil-a is!

9 Likes

You know you’re a Whovian when you suddenly have proof that your math (curriculum: Saxon) is evil.

9 Likes

You Know You’re A…
Bookworm when: You start reading your favorite historical romance aloud to your mom.

Artist when: You like to grab lots of free paint chips from the store.

Chick-Fil-A-er when: You buy the cow calendars for the Chick-Fil-A card.

13 Likes

So true. Even though I’m not a Whovian, I use Saxon math to, those wicked books! :angry:

8 Likes

You Know You’re A…

…Writer When: Every chance you get, you read your writing to your parents.
…Perfectionist When: You are going to do an informal, casual video for social media and just because you stutter and/or mess up one time, you do the whole thing over again. And again. And again.
…Aetherlighter When: You are sooooo tempted to pick up that The Phantom of the Opera novel and just start READING it - just for the sake of Monsieur Deruin. (I know, the book isn’t the best version, but, uh, yeah.)
…Pirate When: For an arts and crafts project you’re working on that’s about your dreams and goals, one of your goals is to get all of your Pirates to Max Level. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
…Aetherlighter When: @Trinity draws a safe and you immediately think it looks like an Aethermeter.
…FULL-FLEDGED Gamer When: Every chance you get, you tell your parents about pretty much everything you remember as far as what happened with Aetherlight Forums, Christward Forums, Pirate101, and pretty much everything else. :nerd:

11 Likes

You know your a Skunindoo when your name is skunindoo

11 Likes

You Know You know @Perithebeast when…

You listen to AiO’s episode “For the Birds”, and you hear Wooton say “I would’ve named him Dr Who, but I figured that was trademarked.”, and you FINALLY GET THE JOKE.

13 Likes

You know you’re a Lego Fan when all the references to the Lego Movie on Christward make it so you HAVE to watch that movie again. Sacchrine dystopia. ahem

10 Likes

You have no idea…:smirk:

4 Likes

I actually have that movie on DVD…I won it in a contest/raffle thing…looks around

And I actually have the double-decker couch set and the silly cloud cuckoo land one, so maybe I understand 10%? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

That’s not what I was referring to.:smirk:
You will see in a few days…

4 Likes

You know that you are quite weird when you end up accidentally referring to super-secret admin plans.

I shall be looking forward to it.

6 Likes

Why thank you!

9 Likes

It’s not actually top secret, just me and @Skunindoo being our typical selves.

6 Likes

You know you’re. . .

An introvert when plans get canceled and you’re secretly very pleased.

A crazy cat lady if you talk to your cats like they’re people

A really crazy cat lady if you talk to your cats like you’re a cat. Yes, I’m guilty of this. Problem? XD

A Voltron fan if you find yourself saying ‘quiznak’ and ‘just a tick’

A Rhysian when you look up the definition of quiznak and find out that the man who plays Coran (from Voltron, of course) is named Rhys Darby.

A writer if you want to do everything but writing as soon as you sit down to write.

An INTP if you find yourself arguing points that you don’t even agree with just to see where the other person is coming from.

An ENFP if you can go from peppy and excited to absolutely exhausted in like 1.9 seconds flat.

An INFP if you’re not actually nearly as emotional as the stereotypes claim. Instead, alot of you are full of epic sass. @Rapunzel

A Christward fan if you get really excited when you get an email alert on your phone from the website.

:musical_score: The Rhysian :musical_score:

12 Likes

My sister does both all the time. She’s a maniacal cat lady.

You know you’re a nerd when you feel sort of lonely because while you want to talk about stuff like animation or Minecraft or Phantom of the Opera, other girls your age just want to talk about some random band called “Twenty One Pilots.” :stuck_out_tongue: Not hurting on that band – from what I’ve heard, they’re actually really good.

11 Likes

Rhysian1.9

giphy%20(2)
@Rhysian1.9

12 Likes

*raises hand silently *

8 Likes

I don’t have conversations with my cat, but I do talk to her. But it’s things like ‘What is it Kitty?’, ‘Do you want to play? Ok.’, ‘Hey there Marsh Marsh!’, and ‘Seriously Marshmellow I can’t sit here while you eat your food.’

8 Likes