Your Choices ~ F R A G I L E

Soo basically I will have a after each Episode. There will be the mininum of 3 choices of what should happen the majority will decide what I write next. More questions will be answered here. This topic will also run as the Discussion topic.

6 Likes

I love a good mystery… and you just made it ten times better with the vote-poll-choose feature. VERY awesomely unique! I can’t wait to see what’s in store!

4 Likes

Thanks! I can’t wait to write actually, since mystery’s my favorite genre. But I hope my writing has improved since The Resistance Falls To Pieces back in my old days. It’ll be nicer since I’m freely making my plot without boundaries. I hope I can make it as good as I want it.

5 Likes

I wish you the BEST of Aether! Mystery is one of my favorites too, I CAN’T WAIT!!!

4 Likes

So… run me through the requirements/terms for a character in this esteemed story.

4 Likes

Basically I want their personality, slight backstory, interests, name, age (Most people will be older than 18), Appearance, regular occupation (like working at a gas station), pets?, gender, family, and living situation. More common stuff so if I’m doing an Episode mostly on them, I know how they work and live.

4 Likes

Ok… now…

Can I make one?

4 Likes

Of COURSE!!! :grinning:

4 Likes

YAY!!! I’ll get my Mental Character Development Team on it!

5 Likes

So, we seem to have a mystery.

I can get easily hooked on mysteries, so I will be watching with interest.
I’ll be watching with even more interest now that two of my children are in it.

Be good to them.

7 Likes

EPISODE: 1
RELEASED

Choice for the next Episode

• Find a clue from the Letter
  • Find a clue from the exterior of the Letter
  • Find a clue from the words of the Letter

0 voters

I hope you enjoyed this first part! Don’t get used to the quick Updates, I’m actually really slow at it. I’m sorry I didn’t add any characters, I just wanted to get the basic introduction finished. I hope my writing style isn’t annoying. Hope you enjoy!

9 Likes

Clues could be drawn from all three to create a better idea of the would-be murder’s identity. One aspect alone is not sufficient.

4 Likes

Can I make a character to?

5 Likes

Words of a letter can be well-scripted, and not like the would-be-killer at all. However, mistakes and errors can be made in the simplest ways on postage, packaging, and even stationary. Show-through letters from a previous note indenting the paper, stains, type of stationary, and the all important fingerprints.

4 Likes

Currently, the plot hasn’t yet been started completely. All of them will probably be looked into later on, but for now, I’m leaving it the way it is. I also probably won’t be revisiting the situation until Episode 3, so I’d like time to think about it.

Of course! No one has to ask me. Anyone who wants to have a character may, unless you have about a million to give me. :wink:

I know, I’ve been thinking about this all. Thank you for your advice though, I’ll keep it in mind.

3 Likes

Sorry… my Sherlock mode took over… I really need to stop reading Lock and Key. :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Don’t apologize, I love getting advice, especially since this is my first time writing a mystery. I’ve read and watched a lot, but haven’t written.

I’m going to make a profile for the current detective on the case Rue Tash. 'Cause you guys are probably really confused about her.

2 Likes

Some, but she’s only been mentioned once. Confusion will be solved in time.

2 Likes

Mmm-hmmm scribbles down notes. I’m getting down her major appearance, leaving out what you don’t already know about her occupation or backstory.

4 Likes

I’m sorry, I told you I was terrible at updating! UGH! Ok, I’ll set the basic amount of time for each month one will come out, but I’ll try to get it sooner. I’m sooo sorry that I took so long, the next episode is like halfway done. Ok. Um… I’m exiting.

6 Likes