Your thoughts about Christward

Hello, so glad you could join us!
We are very new to this and we are always looking to make improvements.
What do you think about the Forums as a whole? We would love to hear any feedback you give.

15 Likes

I think this forum is epic! I can’t wait to keep growing Christward. :grin: What categories do you think there should be, @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor? :smiley:

7 Likes

Great to see ya… :wink:

5 Likes

“Christward” forums is awesome! I don’t think anyone could ever say anything negative about it.

4 Likes

Um…

Wow. laughing

It’s very much like the Aetherlight. What.
THERE"S A QUOTE BUTTON HERE TOO!!! :scream:
Too. Many. New. Emoticons. :dizzy_face:

11 Likes

Yes, it is! And that’s what makes it so cool and easy to use.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Come in, Agent Smith (The moderators board room)

I like the idea of a universal Christian forum! Although I could question the reasons for its coming-to-be, overall I think it’s great.

4 Likes

Please, do tell! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor @Bellflowerp - I’ve produced a pro logo for the forums for you guys. Gave two options: with or without arrows. :slight_smile: Just let me know which one and I’ll create logo files and share via Dropbox or Google Drive. Blessings and remember, as Neo said, “…Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.”
-Neo

10 Likes

Done! :grin: @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor, let us know what ya think of it! :grin:

1 Like

Oh wow! I LOVE IT!
I would like your opinion @Bellflowerp, but I personally like the one without arrows!
Thank you so much @Neo!

2 Likes

Me too, haha! I’ll let @Neo know as soon as I get the chance. :smile:

So glad you like it! :grin:

1 Like

I agree. I heard something about having arrows, so I put them there. But I prefer the one without as well. :slight_smile: Just let me know if it is final approved and I’ll prepare the artwork for you by tomorrow or earlier. Private message me your email you’d like me to share the folder with.
-Neo

2 Likes

Sierepica_Fuzzywalker from the Aetherlight here. I’m mildly confused as to who everyone is, but I suppose I’ll figure that out in a few minutes.

I’d like to make a suggestion that the private messaging system be turned off, as that leads to conversations the moderators can’t easily keep track of or regulate. Also, I think that while the logo is fantastic, we might need to revise it a bit because the text is too small to read and it clashes a bit with the Shades of Blue theme. Glad to be here, @everyone!

6 Likes

Hello, @SierepicaFuzzywalker! So glad you could join!

We have already discussed private messaging. Since it is able to be monitored by the system, we opted to leave it on.

As far as the logo, @Neo has bee working on this. The logo you see now is not the final product. It will be completed soon.

4 Likes

Interesting. How is that monitored, per se? Do the moderators have access to all of the messages?

I was on a forum were private messages were, um, private, and the mods couldn’t see them unless you reported the message. This arrangement caused some serious problems…it was not good.

5 Likes

I am still learning about all of this, but no, for the moment mods can’t.
I have contacted Discourse about this.

2 Likes

@PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor, I love Christward! This is awesome.
Thanks everyone who help set it up! :partying_face: :astonished: :exploding_head:

6 Likes

Okay everyone, we have the personal messaging thing under control.
Only a user with a member trust level can personal message and it is being monitored.

Also, everyone on the Aetherlight forums gets to keep their trust level. So say you were a member there, well you’re a member here.

9 Likes